I’ve been using my Zendure A5 Powerbank since October 2015 and I’m delighted to say that it’s still as powerful and reliable as the day I bought it. I like buying things that last.
|Zendure A5 Power Bank|
|Really quick to charge|
- Charges my phone really quickly - I get 5% charge in 7 minutes.
- It holds its charge. I can leave it in a drawer for months and know that I can count on it still having enough power to charge my phone and fitness tracker or whatever other device I’ve forgotten to charge.
- Super durable, I’ve dropped it numerous times and it still works – that’s my kind of outdoor gadget.
- Ribbed casing gives it a good grip so it doesn’t slip out your hand like some phones I’ve had. That’s not how I dropped it by the way.
- It can charge 2 devices while being charged itself.
- 4 Blue lights indicate amount of charge left in the charger.
- It’s quite heavy at 315g but I feel this one can take a knock or two especially when it’s stuffed in my pack much of the time, anything lighter might not be as strong.
- It’s on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
- The power bank itself takes a while to fully charge – I usually leave it charging all day or overnight. But the time it takes to charge is outweighed by the amount of power it holds over a very long period.
- The micro USB charging cable that’s supplied with it is a bit short and not anywhere near as sturdy as the charger. My cable developed a loose connection after its first trip abroad. However, most gadgets come with their own USB charging cable so it isn’t a problem.
Overall, I’m very pleased with Zed and hope we have many more fun adventures together.
This version I have been using has 2 USB slots and a micro USB slot for charging the power bank.
Disclosure: The links below is an affiliate link. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.